Tip of the Week
Be the wealthy benefactor you wish you had.
You don’t have to be wealthy to make a generous, long-lasting gift.
- Make a gift right now that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- Save on taxes by giving appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares.
- Donate life insurance you no longer need.
- Use a gift to reduce your estate tax exposure and eliminate capital gains.
- Receive lifetime income back from us in return for your gift, and pass more of your assets to your heirs.
Planned gifts make it possible to support the mission of La Salle University in a far more significant way than you ever thought possible.